Ensure students develop the argumentation and critical-thinking skills they need for academic and lifetime success. Discover 10 fun, engaging activities and games for teaching argumentation that align with the CCSS. Incorporate these tools into your instruction to help students develop their ability to present and support claims, distinguish fact and opinion, identify errors in reasoning, and debate constructively.
- Obtain games and activities to support instruction and teach argumentation skills.
- Help students develop the critical-thinking skills necessary to lead informed lives.
- Facilitate classroom discussions about various topics—including difficult ones—to prepare students for democratic life.
- Provide students with the tools to build effective arguments and relay complex information.
- Access reproducibles including question cards, memory cards, evidence organizers, answer keys, and more.
Product Code: BKL021
These reproducibles include handouts to copy and share, as well as forms you can fill in electronically.
- See all reproducibles for this book.
There are currently no reviews for this product.