Dr. Marzano and Dr. Heflebower walk you through the research and theories that support what kind of feedback, assessment, and grading enhance student learning. You'll also learn how to construct assessments, create rubric-based scales to inform both formative and summative assessments, and monitor and affect students' progress.
- Design multiple assessments that inform instructional design.
- Clarify learning goals for your students.
- Develop rubrics, or proficiency scales, to guide students' learning.
- Track students' progress through research-tested methods.
- Assess students for grades with consistent, reliable, and valid methods.
- 35–45 contact hours
- Two months to complete
3 Semester Hour Version
- 45–50 contact hours
- Three months to complete
- 10–50 contact hours
- Four months to complete
Can I work at my own pace? Every course is self-paced and accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Can I work on the course on my iPad or iPhone? No. The course videos require Flash, which is not compatible with the iPad or iPhone.
How is my work on the course scored? Each course is scored differently and contains a combination of coursework, participant reflection, quizzes, activities, and more. Only the 3 Semester Hour and district versions have a midterm and a final exam.
For more information about this course and special options for district purchase, please call 800.733.6786.
There are currently no reviews for this course.