Ensure all students master content by designing and implementing a personalized competency-based education (PCBE) system. This handbook explores approaches, strategies, and techniques that schools and districts should consider as they begin their transition to a PCBE system. The authors share examples of how to use proficiency scales, standard operating procedures, behavior rubrics, personal tracking matrices, and other tools to aid in instruction and assessment.
- Receive clear guidance on implementing a personalized competency-based education (PCBE) system.
- Determine what content to focus on and what standards to prioritize in a PCBE environment.
- Read vignettes that illustrate the shifts that should occur to foster PCBE.
- Learn how a flexible PCBE learning environment can foster self-efficacy.
- Understand the variety of assessments available for measuring student proficiency.
Product Code: BKL037
These reproducibles include handouts to copy and share, as well as forms you can fill in electronically.
- See all reproducibles for this book.
There are currently no reviews for this product.