About Reinventing Schools
The Reinventing Schools Division of Marzano Research provides an array of services to support districts, schools, and classrooms as they transition from teacher-driven, time-based education systems to learner-centered, competency-based systems.
We believe that all students can achieve—regardless of their background, disabilities, prior performance, or other obstacles. Our systemic approach to competency-based education intentionally empowers students to take control of their learning, honors their differences, and prepares a strong pathway toward individual career- and college-readiness and life success.
Our experts can help you:
- Shift to a competency-based system, and build student ownership of their learning.
- Develop and communicate a shared vision of personalized learning with stakeholders.
- Adjust instruction and assessment to meet the rigor of the standards and the needs of the individual student.
- Develop a learner-centered recording and reporting process that ensures timely and specific feedback.
- Implement a system for monitoring progress and measuring success.